the reptile "Freddy"
Our "red-eared Turtle, the most beautiful of turtles.
this is one pet that I have not shown a pic of and it needs to be mentioned. This turtle has been a focal point of interest for both Tom and Graham as they were growing up. We got this turtle as a baby 20 years ago!
1. competitor in turtle races at the Prince Albert Library
2. "good sport camper" at Sask. Landing when we were waiting for our house at Kirkville acreage to be painted
3. Freddy has fallen out of his tank several times and the last time he actually cracked his shell and bleeding - vet advice required!
4. boys brought home a river clam when they went fishing up north and plunked it in the turtle tank with Freddy. Then I noticed a couple of days later that the clam had part of Freddy's front leg in it. best get clam out!
5. Tom's hiding place for his hearing aids when he was 2 years old was in Freddy's tank! rrrrrhhhh!
6. thanks to Tracy Wall's donation of a large turtle/fish aquarium, Fred is doing great and doesn't fall out anymore....
every boy that has ever visited our home have always asked "How's Freddy"? and away we go to the turtle tank and out comes the turtle to touch, watch and poke at and then back in the tank and head for the sink .....OKAY LET'S ALL WASH OUR HANDS NOW!!
can you relate to this video? I am in this conversation in my head by nodding silently I am a dominant type 3 woman! I hav...
Rocky is thinking about moving his right hind quarter away from me which is what I want. He has to be able to move his hind quarters free...
acreage ally art art course astronomy beachbody beauty Ben best shot Monday Big Island birds birthdays bleak weather blogging body break Brooks bruschetta canoe Carol cat celebrity challenge choices choir Christmas city life community pasture creative cross diabetic Dixie dog drawing dyt eczema energy English Saddle equine faith family Fancy fashion fingerprint food friends fun garden George graham grief halloween healthy home home decor horse training horse videos horses Hubby inspire jobs lakes Leroy little brown little red love Lumosity marriage meditation morning pages mothers day Motherwell Homestead moving mules muscle pain music nature new brown NUCCA old days Otis painting photography piano pond PTRA rascals reading red barn rejuvenating riding Rocky rug hooking Schutler selfies singing skiing soaps SOOC spring struggling suicide taurus woman Texas TGIF thanksgiving therapy Thunder tom tradition travel tuko turtle type 3 Ucluelet volunteering Walker weaving Whisper writing YL oils yoga Ziggy