Katscradle has awarded me and a few other blogs the "Honesty" award. We have shared such compassion and similarities from blogging and working together. So here are my 10 honest things about myself.
1. I am afraid of the dark..I don't know why but I don't like putting our dog in the barn at night or run downstairs in the basement and shut off the lights..it must be something from my past.
2. I love being around water, in the water and top of the water. I have always been a swimming snob because a friend invited me to Aquasize at the Aquatic Centre and I said "no but I will come and swim laps" while you do your exercise". Jumping up and down in the water cannot be near as much fun as smoothly gliding along with a breast stroke or back crawl.
3. I do so enjoy going to Chapters and sitting down around all those books and sipping on some coffee or tea or a special dainty. I especially like sitting and talking around books. Books are the best!
4. I have no clue about direction. I try to learn a new city map and get myself to a certain place; But always need extra guidance. I have a medical appointment in Medicine Hat this Wednesday and I had Brian direct me their on our way to lethbridge and we drove right up to the office just to make sure! I look at a map and direction and all the other lines and arrows and roads are confusing. What can I say? It frustrates me and that is why I love GPS! Tom has the GPS in college right now so I am left with little old me and google maps.
5. I love it when a hairdresser washes and massages your hair. It is the best thing about going their.
6. I love riding a horse I trust bareback in the arena. It is so exciting and so unbelievably warm and comforting that I can trust an animal like that. Gives me great surges of confidence!
7. I love the the athleticism and perfection of ballet and would so enjoy seeing the "The Nutcracker". The same goes for dance and singing. I sometimes pretend I am a famous singer; also when I was younger I would imagine myself figure skating in front of my high school boy crushes to show off how special I was. (this is a big secret I am sharing here..oh beating heart)
8. I honestly use my humour to get through anything and that sometimes bites me in the back because people believe I handle things well. Honestly, humour works well for me and I am so thankful I have a childish nature and goofy reaction to some things.
9. I honestly do love bathing suits and I buy about 2 pair a year.
10. I honestly feel and know I have "spirit" in me and I am honestly at peace when I can give someone a Healing Touch treatment.
That is my 10 and it is harder than it looks to write this down. Honestly, I honestly enjoyed sharing my honest scraps about myself. Honestly, I am honestly telling the truth!!