how I stepped into blogging
- My interest was highly keen on creating a blog
- I created my blog from the suggestions of trusted bloggers or website authors I knew
- I talk about what I know so my blog is a personal one
- It is better to be authentic and' be' what you write.
- I use www.blogger.com
- if I feel uncertain of my post and information - I don't post it
- if I don't get comments from my posts I have learned that it is not why I blog
- blogging for me is not about how many comments (I had to work through that..)
- I place restrictions on my comments through "permissions" on blogger to eliminate spam commenters
- I spend alot of time on this website/blog and fuss and fiddle with it
- the photos are not perfect or professional on this website
- I use a Kodak digital camera and I have used a Fuji S1000 camera, however I prefer the smaller instant pocket cameras and also taking photos with my iphone
- I create photos from inspiration and this blog is all about the pictures
step by step, picture by picture, post by post...
here is a link to start blogging from Blogger
go ahead start one....